Neutex is a powdered laundry sour designed to neutralize residual alkalinity. Neutex is 3 products in 1..containing sour, optical brightener and a bluing agent.
Lowers final wash pH
Enhances the effectiveness of starch
Helps prevent mildew growth which can cause black spots
Eliminates bacteria odors from damp fabrics
Helps prevent skin irritation due to residual alkalinity
Brightens all colors
Bluing makes whites whiter
- Use 1ounce of NEUTEX for every 8 oz of detergent used in a wash.
- If Alkalinity Booster is used, use 1 oz of NEUTEX for every 4 oz of alkali.
- NEUTEX is to be used in “sour” operation.
- May be used alone or same bath with starch
- It should be used in low level water at about 100-105 degrees
- If NEUTEX is used alone run for about 4 minutesIf used with starch run for about minimum 5-7 minutes
See Product Label and/or MSDS Report for precautionary information.
For more information, contact your local distributor or CALED customer service at (800)-OK-CALED